Plainfield/Naperville South is On Your Side in the Battle Against Water Damage.
Residential water damage is common in the United States. Our teams at Plainfield/Naperville South did some digging through Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) statistics and learned that on an average day, 14,000 homeowners experience a water-damage emergency. Over the lifetime of a house, 98% of the basements will undergo some water damage! Don’t panic; even if water damage does dampen your spirits, our depth/breadth-trained property restoration specialists are Here to Help.® Since excess water is so very devastating, our emergency-response techs are available all day, every day; you’ll never be forced to wait to call for help. Call 630-369-9710 regardless of the:
- Time or date that you notice the damage
- Extent of the damage
- Size of your property – even if the entire Plainfield community suffers from water damage, we’ll be there quickly
- No job is too large
- No job is too small
We respond quickly to prevent further damage and to help restore your home (including the belongings) to its pre-water-damage functioning.
We are registered with the standard-setting, nonprofit Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
Call Plainfield/Naperville South at 630-369-9710 for High-Quality Property Restoration from Water Damage
We are Locally Owned and Operated, so we’re always nearby and always prepared to help our neighbors.
While the Plainfield/Naperville areas get more rain and hail than many other parts of the country, we have ample experience dealing with water damage from indoor sources as well as the storms, humidity, and frequent rains that are a local hallmark.
Time is the crucial factor in how much damage water will do to your property. That’s why we urge you to call us at 630-369-9710 even if it is very late in the day/early in the morning. We are ready for your call, so please don’t put your home at risk.
We’ve listed some of the types of damage that water will do within certain times:
- Saturated carpet pads, carpets, floors, subflooring
- Wood begins to absorb water
- Paper may shred and become unsalvageable
- Water and humidity bring out existing smells
- Wood swells
- Within 24 to 48 hours, mold and other microbial growth develops
- Clean water deteriorates to contaminated water, possibly at the most toxic level
- Mold and other fungi become visible
- Smells get worse
- Wood may become unsalvageable
- Paint blisters, wallpaper peels away
- Framing swells and splits
When you call the Plainfield/Naperville South techs at 630-369-9710, you are preventing the above damage. We’re in business to help you.
We have the skills, the experience, and the advanced equipment to make the water damage
“Like it never even happened.”