Water Causes More Damage the Longer it Sits, so Call the Plainfield/Naperville South Team ASAP!
Appliances such as dishwashers, HVAC systems, and washing machines are major conveniences; we feel like they’re necessities! When they leak, however, the water damage can be so alarming that we wish we hadn’t brought them into our homes. At Plainfield/Naperville South, we urge you to remember that excess water and water damage are common even without the appliances; more important, we want you to know that we are always Here to Help! © Excess water is always a property emergency, so call us at 630-369-9710 regardless of the
- Time or date
- Extent of the damage, types of water damage (contaminants, mold, etc.)
- Size of your property
Count on our techs to:
- Find and remove all the water/moisture, no matter how well hidden
- Find and eliminate mold and other microbial growth, sewage, other biohazards
- Dry/dehumidify the structure
- Care for your belongings (we can pack them and remove them to secure storage facilities when that will make water removal and cleaning faster/easier)
- Remediate the damage from your property (home, outbuildings, flooring, belongings…)
- Get rid of the odors
- Supervise the full range of building and other restoration services
We also work directly with your insurance company and document all our work, so we help you keep your anxiety to a minimum.
Call us -- Plainfield/Naperville South – at 630-369-9710
If you’ve seen our green trucks, you’ve seen our motto:
When fire and water take control of your life,
We help you take it back.
We handle water damage every day; we know not just how devastating it is, but how to counterattack the devastation.
We’ve earned – and we continue to earn – certifications from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC):
- Sets the standards for our industry
- Requires frequent recertification to ensure we’re up to date on:
- Best practices
- Industry trends
- Federal, state, and local regulations
- Use of the most advanced equipment available
The company-wide IICRC certification could be enough to demonstrate our skill and experience, but our team members choose to go beyond and earn specialized certifications; those that are related to restoration of residential property after water damage are:
- Water damage restoration
- Structural drying
- Microbial remediation (includes mold)
- Carpet cleaning
- Health and safety
- Odor control
- Training for the Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Call us at 630-369-9710 any time.
We provide the full range of property restoration and building services that your home may need to get back to its pre-water-damage functioning. Our Plainfield/Naperville South team is the only property restoration vendor you’ll need to call. We make the water damage “Like it never even happened.”